|CopyBox 20 USB|
|- Prices in Euro, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Brochure CopyBox 20 USB|
|Comparison Data Duplicators|
|User Manual CopyBox 20 USB|
|High resolution photo|
|Secure Digital Duplicators|
|Compact Flash Duplicators|
|Hard Drive Duplicators|
The CopyBox 20 USB duplicator is perfect for users who regularly need to duplicate USB flash memory sticks. The system operates completely stand-alone, without software or PC connection. The CopyBox 20 USB can simultaneously duplicate 20 USB sticks (USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0) from one "master" stick. Just insert the master USB stick into the master data port, insert empty USB sticks in the target data ports and press the button!
The CopyBox USB supports both sychronous and asynchronous duplication. Asynchronous duplication allows sticks to be switched continuously once they have finished copying. When duplicating small data quantities, asynchronous duplication will save you time.
The CopyBox 20 USB offers a maximum duplication speed of 33 MB/s, per individual port. This allows a data throughput of 118 GB per hour, per port. However, most current USB sticks offer lower writing speeds which makes the CopyBox production capacity dependant on the specific USB flash memory used.
Operating the CopyBox 20 USB is quite simple; all functions are selected using the LCD display and control buttons on the front of the unit. This makes the CopyBox suitable for all users. In addition to the regular Copy and Compare functions, the CopyBox USB duplicator also offers a number of special features;
- Capacity Check (checks the real flash memory capacity on a USB stick)
- Quick Format (formats USB sticks FAT16/32)
- Quick/Full Erase (erases data from USB sticks)
- DoD Erase (erases media 3x according to the Department of Defense 5220 standard)
- Measure Speed (measures the real read and write speeds of USB sticks)
- Media Check (checks if the entire USB stick can be read and written)
- Stand-alone operation, easy to follow menu.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous duplication.
- Suitable for all users, no computer knowledge required.
- One master data port and 20 target data ports.
- Maximum copy speed 33 MB/s, per port.
- Compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 flash memory sticks.
- Format, Erase, Media Check en Capacity Check functions.
- Also suitable for memory cards (using USB memory card adapters).
- Easy operation through a LCD display and control buttons.
- 100% reliable copies due to the integrated control functions.
- Also available as 6, 13, 27, 34, 41, 55, 69 or 83 USB port models.
|Included||- CopyBox 20 USB
- Power Cable
- User Manual
|Writing Speeds||Maximum 33 MB/s per port (depending on the media used)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||43,5 x 19,0 x 26,9 cm|
|Power Supply||100-120 VAC or 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 300 Watt, Switchable|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 35°C
(RH: 15% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 15% tot 90% non condensing)
|USB Ports||1x Read, 20x Write (USB 2.0)
Power Rating Max. 5V/0,5A per port
|Production Capacity||Maximum 118 GB per port, per hour|
|Supported Formats||FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4)|
|Supported Media||- USB 1.1, 2.0 en 3.0 sticks up to 1 TB
- CF, SD, Mini SD, microSD, MMC, MS, MS Duo memorycards (using Memorycard USB Adapters)
|Warranty||Standard 1 year carry-in warranty|