Virtual Vision attaches great importance to the privacy of its customers and the safe use of our webshops and websites.
Protection of personal data
The data you enter on our sites will only be used to process your order or to send requested information.
- Personal information from our customers is never sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data is stored securely in our non-publicly accessible database.
- Transaction data is transmitted encrypted over the internet.
- We only use your email address to complete the order. We only send offers and newsletters after express permission.
- If you do not want to receive a newsletter anymore, you can stop this at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter or through your client account. We will not send any newsletters anymore.
For the smooth processing of your order, please fill in the following information:
- Name and address, we use this information to process your order correctly.
- E-mail address and phone number so that we can keep you informed about the status of your order or to contact you if needed.
If you are logged in to our webstore, you can manage your data on the "My Account page". If you want Virtual Vision to change or delete your data from the system, you can mail us at email@example.com. We will store your data as long as you have an account with us. Invoice data as kept as long as we are obligated by law.
SSL and payment
To be able to shop and pay safely, Virtual Vision uses a secure internet connection. Using SSL, your data is sent encrypted over the internet. In order to use SSL you do not need any special software. You recognize a secure SSL connection by the "green lock" in your browser status bar.
We use functional cookies on our websites. Cookies are small (temporary) text files. These files ensure that you do not always have to enter or download the same information if you visit our website. Cookies also give us insight into how our customers use the website and where we can make improvements to make the website even more customer friendly.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required to do so by law, or in so far as these third parties process information on behalf of Google. We have no influence over this. Google has no permission to use the Analytics information obtained through the sites for other Google services.
Terms and Conditions
All orders on our websites are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us.