Below are the Warranty Terms and Conditions which apply to our duplication equipment.
CopyBox CD/DVD/BD Warranty
Virtual Vision offers a 1 year warranty on all CopyBox products. Virtual Vision warrants to the customer that if a product is or becomes defective and that if in the opinion of Virtual Vision the defect is due to faulty materials or workmanship, Virtual Vision will from the date of sale of the product to the customer and during the warranty period (12 Months), repair or replace, at its sole option, free of charge, any such defective component part of the equipment, subject to the following conditions:
- The product has at all times been used in accordance with the operating instructions issued by Virtual Vison.
- The warranty only covers breakdowns or faults due to defect in materials or workmanship. It does not cover wear & tear, gradual deterioration in performance, failure caused by, use of unauthorised or unsuitable software, connection to incompatible equipment, ingress of moisture, fluid or foreign bodies, physical or electrical stress, connection to an electrical supply for which it has not been adjusted, lightning strike, incorrect storage, operation or use of the product in unsuitable environments or inappropriate applications, incorrect installation, accidental damage or damage caused by negligence or misuse, unauthorised modification, incorrect adjustment or repair by persons other than Virtual Vision trained personnel.
CopyBox CD/DVD/BD Warranty
All Virtual Vision CopyBox CD/DVD/BD duplicators include a standard warranty of one year (12 months). This warranty covers parts, labour and return shipment from Virtual Vision to customer.
Removal or damaging of warranty seals, barcode stickers or serial numbers voids warranty on Virtual Vision products.
Pollution of optical drives
Optical drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray readers and writers) contain optical parts which are sensitive to pollution. It is important to prevent the CopyBox drives to become polluted. Polluted drives will result in random read and write errors and lower burn quality. Please consider the following issues;
- Never expose duplication equipment to smoke from cigarettes or cigars. Smoke
particals can cause optical drives to get polluted over time. Also smoke from
any other source will damage the optical drives.
- Do not place duplication equipment close to office equipment like photocopiers or laserprinters. Toner dust from this kind of equipment can cause optical drives to become polluted over time.
- Never expose duplication equipment to fine dust, this can cause optical drives to become polluted over time.
Please Note! Read or Write errors caused by polluted optical drives are not covered by warranty.
For more information on Virtual Vision CopyBox warranty terms please contact us.