|CopyBox 39 SD/microSD|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Comparison Data Duplicators|
|User Manual CopyBox 39 SD/MSD|
|Brochure CopyBox 39 SD/MSD|
|High resolution photo|
|USB Stick Duplicators|
|Hard Drive Duplicators|
The CopyBox 39 SD/microSD duplicator is suitable for users who regularly need to duplicate Secure Digital flash memory cards. The system operates completely stand-alone, without software or PC connection. The CopyBox 39 offers 39 SD slots as well as 39 microSD slots and can simultaneously duplicate 39 memory cards from one "master" card. Just insert the master SD/microSD memory card into the master data port, insert empty SD/microSD cards in the target data ports and press the button to start duplicating!
The CopyBox 39 SD/microSD offers a maximum duplication speed of 33 MB/s, per individual port. This allows a data throughput of 119 GB per hour, per port. However, most current SD cards offer lower writing speeds which makes the CopyBox production capacity dependant on the specific Secure Digital media used.
Operating the CopyBox 39 SD/microSD is quite simple; all functions are selected using the LCD display and control buttons on the front of the unit. This makes the CopyBox suitable for all users. In addition to the regular Copy and Compare functions, the CopyBox SD/microSD duplicator also offers a number of special features;
- Capacity Check (checks the real flash memory capacity on a SD/microSD memory card)
- Quick Format (formats SD/microSD cards FAT16/32)
- Quick/Full Erase (erases data from SD/microSD memory cards)
- DoD Erase (erases media 3x according to the Department of Defense 5220 standard)
- Measure Speed (measures the real read and write speeds of SD/microSD cards)
- Media Check (checks if the entire SD/microSD card can be read and written)
- Stand-alone operation, easy to follow menu.
- Dual slots, both SD and microSD.
- Suitable for all users, no computer knowledge required.
- One master data port and 39 target data ports, both SD and microSD.
- Maximum copy speed 33 MB/s, per port.
- Compatible with SD and SDHC flash memory cards.
- Format, Erase, Media Check en Capacity Check functions.
- Easy operation through a LCD display and control buttons.
- 100% reliable copies due to the integrated control functions.
- Also available as 7, 15, 23, 31, 47, 63, 79 and 95 port models.
|Included||- CopyBox 39 SD/microSD
- Power Cable
- User Manual
|Writing Speeds||Maximum 33 MB/s per port (depending on the media used)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||43,6 x 19,0 x 30,5 cm|
|Power Supply||100-120 VAC or 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 400 Watt, Switchable|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 35°C
(RH: 7% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 7% tot 90% non condensing)
|Data Ports||1x Read, 39x Write|
|Production Capacity||Maximum 119 GB per port, per hour|
|Supported Formats||FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4)|
|Supported Media||- SD, SDHC en SDXC cards up to 512 GB.
Class 2, 4, 6, 10, UHS class 1, 3
- microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 128 GB. Class 2, 4, 6, 10, UHS class 1, 3
- Mini SD/SDHC (with adapters)
|Warranty||Standard 1 year carry-in warranty|