|CopyBox 7 MicroSD|
|- Prices in Euro, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Comparison Data Duplicators|
|User Manual CopyBox 7 MicroSD|
|Brochure CopyBox 7 MicroSD|
|High resolution photo|
|USB Stick Duplicators|
|Secure Digital Duplicators|
|Compact Flash Duplicators|
The CopyBox 7 MicroSD duplicator is suitable for users who regularly need to duplicate Micro Secure Digital flash memory cards. The system operates completely stand-alone, without software or PC connection. The CopyBox 7 MicroSD can simultaneously duplicate 7 MicroSD cards (Micro SD and Micro SDHC) from one "master" card. Just insert the master MicroSD memory card into the master data port, insert empty Micro SD cards in the target data ports and press the button to start duplicating!
The CopyBox 7 MicroSD offers a maximum duplication speed of 33 MB/s, per individual port. This allows a data throughput of 118 GB per hour, per port. However, most current MicroSD cards offer lower writing speeds which makes the CopyBox production capacity dependant on the specific Micro Secure Digital media used.
Operating the CopyBox 7 MicroSD is quite simple; all functions are selected using the LCD display and control buttons on the front of the unit. This makes the CopyBox suitable for all users. In addition to the regular Copy and Compare functions, the CopyBox MicroSD duplicator also offers a number of special features;
- Capacity Check (checks the real flash memory capacity on a MicroSD memory card)
- Quick Format (formats MicroSD cards FAT16/32)
- Quick/Full Erase (erases data from MicroSD memory cards)
- DoD Erase (erases media 3x according to the Department of Defense standard)
- Measure Speed (measures the real read and write speeds of MicroSD cards)
- Media Check (checks if the entire MicroSD card can be read and written)
- Stand-alone operation, easy to follow menu.
- Suitable for all users, no computer knowledge required.
- One master data port and 7 target data ports.
- Maximum copy speed 33 MB/s, per port.
- Compatible with MicroSD and MicroSDHC flash memory cards.
- Format, Erase, Media Check en Capacity Check functions.
- Easy operation through a LCD display and control buttons.
- 100% reliable copies due to the integrated control functions.
- Also available as 15, 23, 31, 39 or 47 MicroSD port models.
- Also available as Secure Digital, Compact Flash or USB duplicator.
|Included||- CopyBox 7 MicroSD
- Power Cable
- User Manual
|Writing Speeds||Maximum 33 MB/s per port (depending on the media used)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||28,6 x 19,0 x 17,4 cm|
|Power Supply||100-120 VAC or 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 180 Watt, Autoswitching|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 35°C
(RH: 7% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 7% tot 90% non condensing)
|Data Ports||1x Read, 7x Write|
|Production Capacity||Maximum 118 GB per port, per hour|
|Supported Formats||FAT16/32/NTFS/Linux (Ext2,Ext3)|
|Supported Media||- MicroSD en MicroSDHC flash memory cards|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year carry-in warranty|