|CopyBox 4 MultiMedia|
|- Prices in Euro, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Comparison CopyBox Duplicators|
|User Manual CopyBox 4 MM|
|Brochure CopyBox 4 MM|
|High resolution photo|
|Blu-Ray Tower Duplicators|
The CopyBox 4 "MultiMedia" duplicator is a special duplicator for creating backups of flash memory (USB Stick, SD/MMC, Compact Flash, and MS/MS Pro) to CD or DVD. Data can be copied directly from flash memory to a set of CD's or DVD's. Regular disk to disc duplication is also possible on the CopyBox 4 MultiMedia. The CopyBox "M-DISC Ready" writers are able to duplicate M-DISC recordable DVD's. These special archiving DVD's preserve your valuable data up to 1000 years.
The following special features are available for creating backups from flash memory to CD/DVD;
Data from different flash memory sticks/cards can be copied to one CD or DVD in multiple sessions.
Data from one large flash memory stick/card can be split to several CD's or DVD's.
Data from one flash memory stick/card can be simultaneously copied to multiple CD's or DVD's.
An USB stick or memory card is placed in one of the slots in the front of the controller. Using the control buttons and LCD display the required duplication or backup function can be selected. With one press on the button the backup process is started. Due to the simple operation the CopyBox 4 MultiMedia is suitable for all users.
- Direct duplication from flash memory to CD or DVD.
- Build in data ports for USB stick, SD/MMC, Compact Flash and MS/MS Pro.
- Special copy and backup functions; Multi-Session, Disc Spanning and Multi-Disc.
- Stand-alone operation, no PC or software required.
- Suitable for all users, no computer knowledge required.
- Four fast CD/DVD writers.
- M-DISC archival DVD support.
- Maximum 24x DVD copy speed; a DVD copy in 5 minutes.
- All common recordable CD and DVD discs are supported.
- Easy operation through a LCD display and control buttons.
- 100% reliable copies due to the integrated control functions.
- Also available as Blu-Ray duplicator.
- Power cable
- Printed user manual
|Read Speed||Depending on flash memory used|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||43,5 x 19,0 x 26,9 cm|
|Power Supply||100-120 VAC of 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 300 Watt, Switchable|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 35°C
(RH: 15% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 15% tot 90% non condensing)
- SD/MMC (Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card)
- CF (CompactFlash)
- MS/MS Pro (MemoryStick)
|DVD writer||4x LiteOn iHAS124|
|Production Capacity||Maximum 42,7 DVD's per hour, 79,1 CD's per hour. (including changing of media)|
|Supported Formats||CD/DVD-ROM (Mode 1 & Mode 2), CD-ROM/XA (Mode 2 form 1 & form 2), Multisession, Mixed-Mode, CD-DA (audio CD), PSX & PS2, Video CD, CD-I, Photo-CD (Single & Multi-session), CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge, UDF, ISO 9660|
|Supported Media||DVD-Recordable (4,7 GB general use 1x-24x speed)
DVD-Recordable (8,5 GB dual-layer 2,4x-10x speed)
DVD-Rewritable (4,7 GB 1x-8x speed)
CD-Recordable (74, 80 min.)
CD-Rewritable (74, 80 min.)
M-DISC (4,7 GB, 4x speed)
Mini CD/DVD recordable
Businesscard CD/DVD recordable
- Using Data Ports:
USB 2.0/3.0, CompactFlash, SD(HC/XC), Mini SD(HC), microSD(HC/XC), MMC, MS, MS Duo (FAT16/32)
|Warranty||Standard 1 year carry-in warranty.|