|IDE to SATA Adapter|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Comparison Data Duplicators|
|User Manual CopyBox HDD-5|
|Brochure CopyBox HDD-5|
|High resolution photo|
The CopyBox HDD-5 is a professional stand-alone flatbed duplicator for both Hard Drives and Solid State drives (SATA and IDE). The system can simultaniously duplicate five 2.5" or 3.5" drives from one master drive at a maximum of 6 GB per minute, per port. All common file systems are supported by the CopyBox HDD-5; Microsoft (NTFS, FAT16, FAT32), Mac (HFS+) en Linux (EXT2, EXT3). Even Hard Drives with unsupported file systems can be cloned using the "Sector to Sector" copy mode.
Both Source and Target Hard Drives are easily connected to the SATA ports on top of the CopyBox HDD-5. These SATA ports are "hot swappable" which makes the system very suitable for duplicating large numbers of drives. Optional IDE to SATA adapters are available to connect 3.5" IDE hard drives.
Besides duplication the CopyBox HDD-5 can also be used for fast and secure Hard Drive erasure. The systems offers "Secure Erase" and "Overwrite" functions which allows multiple Hard Drives to be erased simultaniously. The Overwrite function supports the DoD 5220.22-M 7-pass standard.
Operating the CopyBox HDD-5 is quite simple; all functions are selected using the LCD display and control buttons on the top of the unit. The systems speed, simple operation and flexible use make the CopyBox HDD-5 very suitable for duplication and erasure of all SATA drives.
- Hard drive duplication and erasure without software or PC connection.
- Copy or erase multiple hard drives simultaneously.
- Stand-alone operation, easy to follow menu.
- One master data port and five target data ports.
- Supports Microsoft, Mac & Linux file systems.
- Maximum copy speed 100 MB/s, per port.
- Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives and Solid State Drives (SSD).
- 3.5" IDE hard drive support with optional adapters.
- Copy, Compare, Prescan, Overwrite, Secure Erase functions.
- Secure Hard Drive erasure including DoD 5220.22-M 7-pass support.
- Easy operation through a LCD display and control buttons.
|Included||- CopyBox HDD-5
- Power Cable
- User Manual
|Writing Speeds||Maximum 100 MB/s per port (depending on the media used)|
|Writing Modes|| - Fast Copy
- Sector to Sector Copy
- Percentage Copy
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||41x34x14 cm|
|Power Supply||100-120 VAC or 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 300 Watt, Switchable|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 35°C
(RH: 15% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 15% tot 90% non condensing)
|Data Ports||1x Source (SATA)
5x Target (SATA)
|Production Capacity||5 x 360 GB per hour|
|Supported Formats||Microsoft (NTFS, FAT16, FAT32), Mac (HFS+) en Linux (EXT2, EXT3)|
|Supported Media||- 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard
Drives and Solid State Drives
- 3.5" IDE Hard Drives (with optional adapters)
|Warranty||Standard 1 year carry-in warranty|