|IDE to SATA Adapter|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Comparison Data Duplicators|
|User Manual CopyBox HDD-11S|
|Brochure CopyBox HDD-11S|
|High resolution photo|
The CopyBox HDD-11S is a professional stand-alone flatbed duplicator/eraser for both Hard Drives and Solid State Drives (SATA and IDE). The system can simultaniously duplicate or erase eleven 2.5" or 3.5" drives from one master drive at a maximum of 7,2 GB per minute, per port. The "Quick Copy" function supports the following file systems; FAT16/32, exFAT, Mac (HFS/ HFS+/ HFSX), Linux (Ext2/Ext3,Ext4), NTFS. Also Hard Drives with unsupported file systems can be cloned using the "Whole HDD" copy function.
Both source and target Hard Drives are easily connected to the SATA ports on top and in front of the CopyBox HDD-11S. These SATA ports are "hot swappable" which makes the system very suitable for duplicating large numbers of drives. Optional IDE to SATA adapters are available to connect 3.5" IDE hard drives.
Besides duplication the CopyBox HDD-11S can also be used for fast and secure Hard Drive erasure. The systems offers "Quick Erase", "Full Erase", "DoD Erase" and "Secure Erase" functions which allows multiple Hard Drives to be erased simultaniously. The DoD Erase function supports the DoD 5220 3-pass standard.
Operating the CopyBox HDD-11S is quite simple; all functions are selected using the LCD display and control buttons on the top of the unit. The systems speed, simple operation and flexible use make the CopyBox HDD-11S very suitable for duplication and erasure of all SATA drives.
- Hard drive duplication and erasure without software or PC connection.
- Copy or erase multiple hard drives simultaneously.
- Stand-alone operation, easy to follow menu.
- One master data port and eleven target data ports.
- Supports Microsoft, Mac & Linux file systems.
- Maximum copy speed 7,2 GB per minute, per port.
- Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives and Solid State Drives (SSD).
- 3.5" IDE hard drive support with optional adapters.
- Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and Secure Erase functions.
- Secure Hard Drive erasure including DoD 5220 3-pass support.
- Easy operation through a LCD display and control buttons.
|Included||- CopyBox HDD-11S
- Power Cable
- User Manual
|Writing Speeds||Maximum 7,2 GB per minute, per port (depending on the media used)|
|Writing Modes||- System and Files (Quick Copy)
- All Partitions
- Whole HDD
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||Closed: 27x74x18 cm
Opened: 40x74x16 cm
|Power Supply||Dual Power Supply 100-120 VAC or 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 300 Watt, Switchable|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 35°C
(RH: 15% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 15% tot 90% non condensing)
|Data Ports||1x Source (SATA)
11x Target (SATA)
|Production Capacity||11 x 432 GB per hour|
|Supported Formats||Quick Copy: FAT16/32, exFAT, Mac
(HFS/ HFS+/ HFSX), Linux (Ext2/Ext3,Ext4), NTFS
Whole HDD: All formats
|Supported Media||- 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard
Drives and Solid State Drives
- 3.5" IDE Hard Drives (with optional adapters)
|Warranty||Standard 1 year carry-in warranty|